An Element is a technical component that is used to construct a (logical) infrastructure facility (Building Block). There are several types of Elements:
- hardware (item)
- software (item)
- operating system (item)
Elements are used in the description of Building Block Variants, the actual 'moulds' in the infrastructure Reference Architecture. In a Building Block Variant description, only those Elements should be listed that are common standards for an organisation's infrastructure landscape and that are to be applied every time a mould is utilized.
When you have edit rights in this wiki: to create a new Element, visit the Element form. Note that you can also edit an existing Element with the tab "edit with form".
Pages in category "Element"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- EL.Central User Administration (CUA)
- EL.Data Portability
- EL.Guideline SAP Product Matrix
- EL.Mobile Device Data Policy
- EL.NetWeaver kernel
- EL.Red Hat Enterprise Linux SmartHat
- EL.SAP Configuration Advice
- EL.SAP Database Guideline
- EL.Security level 3
- EL.SMTP-compatible mail transfer agent
- EL.Strong Encryption