Category:Building Block Variant
Building Block Variants are concrete implementations of Building Block Types, and serve as the actual moulds for infrastructure designers. We currently have 25 Building Block Variants in the ArchiSurance architecture repository.
When you have edit rights in this wiki: to create a new Building Block Variant, visit the Building Block Variant form. Note that you can also edit an existing Building Block Variant with the tab "edit with form".
Pages in category "Building Block Variant"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- BV.Application Engine.Cloud - Internal Use Best Effort
- BV.Application Platform.SAP ABAP
- BV.Application Platform.SAP ABAP+JAVA
- BV.Application Platform.SAP JAVA
- BV.Control Interface.Cloud Platforms
- BV.Identity Validation.DMZ
- BV.Identity Validation.SAP
- BV.Permission Validation.DMZ
- BV.Permission Validation.SAP
- BV.Presentation Aggregation.Cloud Portal - Internal Use
- BV.Presentation Engine.Integrated Tablet
- BV.Presentation.Cloud - Internal Use
- BV.Receipt Printer
- BV.Session Endpoint.SAP Router
- BV.Traffic Filtering.Internet Perimeter
- BV.User Input.Tablet Peripherals
- BV.User Input.Touch Screen
- BV.User Output.Touch Screen
- BV.Workspace Accommodation.Tablet
- BV.Workspace Engine.Integrated Tablet